Kroger Neighborhood Rewards Program Is Changing To Kroger Community Rewards Program
We received word from Kroger that the Kroger Neighborhood Rewards Program is being replaced by the Kroger Community Rewards Program. This new program will be tied to your Kroger Plus Card. All members need to enroll their Kroger Plus Cards online at the Kroger secure website. Your Plus Card can only be tied to one organization.
Note: The Kroger Neighborhood Rewards gift card that you load with money prior to purchases became obsolete as of April 30, 2012. You will still be able to use your gift card if money remains, but you will not be able to reload the card after April 30, 2012.
As of May 1, 2012, every time an enrolled member of our group shops at Kroger using his or her Kroger Plus Card, OA will earn rewards. Once a household member enrolls all linked Kroger Plus Cards within that household will begin earning funds for OA. Kroger will pay up to $1,250,000 on a quarterly basis to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Reward organizations.
Register Your Kroger Plus Card Online
Register your Kroger Plus Card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
Have your Kroger Plus Card handy. Register your card with OA after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register (if you have already registered your plus card) – then click on Kroger community Rewards and edit to input OA’s number 80221.
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on Create an Account (top right of the page before they can assign OA to their Kroger Plus Card.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your email address and creating a password (save and continue) then enter zip code for the store you frequent, clicking on favorite store (save and continue), enter your Kroger Plus Card number, and continue through the prompts until you activate your account.
You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email to confirm your email and preferences.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Community Rewards and then Edit Community Rewards information – here is where you will enter OA’s NPO number.
- Enter NPO number (OA’s number is 80221), or select organization from list and click on confirm.
To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for OA until after your card(s) is registered. Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800.576.4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus Card when shopping for each purchase to count.
The following purchases will not apply: Alcohol, tobacco, government assisted pharmacy expenses, postage stamps, Kroger company family of stores gift cards, green dot prepaid reloadable products, moneypaks, 1-2-3 rewards reloadable visa prepaid debit card, recharge cards, American Express Variable load gift cards, Visa variable load gift cards, MasterCard variable load gift cards, bottle deposits, lottery and promotional tickets, money orders, Western Union, fuel and fuel center purchases, and sales tax. Eligible pharmacy purchases include out of pocket co-pays for non-government assisted pharmacy programs.
Call Debbie Lamping in the OA Advancement Office at 812.933.0737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org